SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - 3RD TRIMESTER
SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - FOREIGN DESTINATION
LIBRARY OF SOPHIA OF WISDOM III
SOPHIA OF ALL SOPHIA OF WISDOMS
SEPTEMBER 27, 2006
Sherman H. Skolnick
WHAT HAPPENED TO AMERICA'S GOLDENBOY?
By Sherman H. Skolnick
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION PRELIMINARY REPORT ON THE
RECOVERY OF PIPER SARATOGA AIRCRAFT OF JOHN F. KENNEDY, Jr.
1. No declassificatin until 7/22/2029.
2. This is
in deference to the wishes of a senior member of the Kennedy family.
3. Also in deference to the order of the national
government and in respect to certain foreign intelligence agencies having reciprocal agreements with the U.S.
order and national security findings attached.
5. The recovered aircraft shows evidence of an explosive device having
been glued or affixed within the tail luggage compartment.
6. Device was apparently actuated by a barometric trigger.
Radio signals not ruled out.
7. Tail of aircraft was dismembered from the plane making it front heavy.
Study of radar shows the plane fell in excess of 6,000 feet per minute up to radar cutoff.
9. Satellite images supplied
by the National Reconnaissance Office record an outbursting flash from the aircraft just prior to it going into perpendicular
10. Tail structure was dismembered just prior to descent.
11. Recovery of a piece of luggage from
beyond the flight path of the aircraft correlates with it being hurtled out of the tail luggage compartment at outburst.
Preliminary examination of the aircraft shows residue of an explosive device the Laboratory identifies as being the type used
by certain foreign intelligence agencies. Refer to POTUS order and findings.
13. Study of Air Traffic Control and
other radio signals shows no Mayday report from the aircraft, explained by rapidity of descent.
and examination has been strictly compartmentalized.
15. A short, perfunctory examination of the recovered bodies
was completed. Examination revealed that Carolyn Bessette Kennedy was in third trimester pregnant, the fetus
The four bodies were transferred to a senior member of the Kennedy family. The Bureau was not informed
whether the bodies were actually cremated. Indirect advisories report that the bodies may have been shipped in untagged containers
to foreign destinations.
Reliable assets are to submit reports.
Enter subhead content here